Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just got back from Portland and


I had the best time. I spent Friday with my new friend, Sharon. I had never met Sharon in person but she was the type of person when you talk on the phone (she is my rep for some lines I carry at the shop), you feel like you have known forever. I told her I was coming to Portland and we agreed to spend the day together. We meet in St, John and she took me around to some really fun places. The day got away before I had a chance to take a photo of Sharon but I did somehow manage to get a photo of the dessert we had at lunch. Don't know if you can tell how dainty this little red velvet cupcake is.
We spent several hours at this great place called the Monticello Antique Marketplace. Here are a few pics of the shop. I didn't take very many because I didn't want to miss out on any goodies (more pics to follow on what I bought).
Thanks, Sharon for a wonderful day!






Don't know it you can tell but there are three little chicks in here. Sooo stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment