Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not that anybody cares, but

I just love my new vacuum cleaner. It is a Sears Kenmore Intel Clean Vacuum. I have spent many, many hours the last few weeks making sure my house is "Intel Clean". There is a sensor that tells you when there are particles going thru the tube. If there are a lot, the button is red. If there are some, it is orange and when there are little to none, it is green. Just had to share. If you are in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, I highly recommend this one.

1 comment:

  1. I know about vacuum love!! I have a Windsor (opps-german made! those germans & motors) that I adore. In fact, I used it to help clean after my daughter vacated her old apartment, and it is now in a friends truck along w/ the last of her belongings. I am worried about it as if it were a toddler!! Come home, Windy!! Thx for the recommendation in case I decide to buy something for my shop!!!

    ReplyDelete