Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Getaway

Mr. Willow and I escaped for a overnight getaway this weekend. We took the RailRunner up to Santa Fe. It was the first time we had taken the RailRunner and it was very nice.
We stayed at the La Fonda Hotel. Its location has been the longest ongoing site of an inn in America (if that makes sense). Here is a pic of Mr. Willow standing by our room. Over a period of 50 years, one artist painted little touches everywhere where you wouldn't expect- above light switches, fuse box panels, wiring covers, bathroom windows,etc. It made for an unique experience.
Darn, I thought I posted a pic of me standing in front of St Francis Basilica when it was snowing.We spent alot of time walking around in the snow. It was so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Willow looks a little suspicious peeking around the corner there! I bet it was a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete