Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Tea

We had a beautiful tea today at the shop. Remembered my camera but, drat, didn't remember to charge it. So I will have to tell you about it. Lynn from Peddlen' Parties outdid herself. We have delicious pumpkin scones with citrus peach butter and clotted cream to start. Then holiday tea sandwiches and a wonderful pear salad. The mini chicken potpie was to die for. Dessert was apple coin purses, pecan tassies and a pumpkin roulade. I had a wonderful time visiting with my daughter, Amber. I am telling you ladies, there is nothing like a relaxing time spent with a daughter or girlfriend. I think I read recently that studies show time spent with a girlfriend is actually proven to be good for your health. I believe it. Don't you always feel better after being with a girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment